VOLVO PENTA – marine, commercial and industrial engines, replacement parts and equipment.
Environmental protection is a global task and responsibility. As a leading manufacturer of marine propulsions leisure, Volvo Penta offers:
- better performance with less impact on the environment
- revolutionary propulsion systems which offer better navigation characteristics, drammatically reducing CO2 emissions
- smart equipment enabling an environment-friendly navigation
- all products are certified (ISO 14001)
Volvo Penta „Green Commitment“ is both cost effective and environment friendly.
VOLVO PENTA IPS
A new era in marine propulsion industry:
- 40% longer cruising range
- 20% higher top speed
- 30% reduced fuel consumption
- 30% less CO2 emissions
- 50% lower perceived noise level
- Joystick docking
More than 15 000 IPS units have been installed in more than 300 differend boat models so far.
Power range of diesel engines from 9 KW (13HP) do 735 KW (1000HP)
Power range of IPS from IPS 400: 221 KW (300HP) do IPS 1350: 735 KW (1000HP)
Power range of gasoline – aquamatic engines: 149 KW (200HP) do 320 KW (430HP)
More information at www.volvopenta.com