VOLVO PENTA – marine, commercial and industrial engines, replacement parts and equipment.
Environmental protection is a global task and responsibility. As a leading manufacturer of marine propulsions leisure, Volvo Penta offers:
- better performance with less impact on the environment
- revolutionary propulsion systems which offer better navigation characteristics, drammatically reducing CO2 emissions
- smart equipment enabling an environment-friendly navigation
- all products are certified (ISO 1400
Volvo Penta „Green Commitment“ is both cost effective and environment friendly.
VOLVO PENTA IPS
A new era in marine propulsion industry:
- 40% longer cruising range
- 20% higher top speed
- 30% reduced fuel consumption
- 30% less CO2 emissions
- 50% lower perceived noise level
- Joystick docking
More than 10 000 IPS units have been installed in more than 250 differend boat models so far. With the IPS1050 and IPS1200, the unique benefits of forward-facing propellers are available for yachts up to 100 feet.
Power range of diesel engines from 9 KW (13HP) to 662 KW (900 HP)
Power range of IPS from IPS 350: 191 KW (260 HP) to IPS 900: 515 KW (700 HP)
Power range of gasoline – aquamatic engines: 141 KW (190HP) to 313 KW (420HP)
For further details see specification / For engines see 2011 price list
More information at www.volvopenta.com